FiZ Wetzikon, For children from 3 to 4 years: The first steps in programming with the LEGO Digi-Zug-Set
Time & Location
About the Event
The Digi-Zug is a creative, intuitive and versatile educational toy that introduces kindergarten children to the first steps of programming.
For children between 3 and 4 years
At least 3 registrations are required for each class
A maximum of 6 children per class
January 9, 2021 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Class title: First trip
- get to know the properties of the function blocks.
- understand how the different building blocks are used.
- use the function stop to solve tasks.
- use their spatial imagination.
February 13, 2021 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Class title: Train Sound
- Understand the function of sound bricks
- Use action bricks to complete tasks
- Define the train’s journey (sequencing).
March 13, 2021 9:00 am - 10:00 am
O-Shaped Track - Looping
- Understand use of the O-shaped track for repeating sequences
- Be able to compare different train track shapes and their uses
Single lesson: 30fr
Combined Ticket: 75fr (25Fr per lesson)
- Jan 2021CHF30CHF300CHF0
- Feb 2021CHF30CHF300CHF0
- Mar 2021CHF30CHF300CHF0
- Sold OutJan - Feb -MärCHF75CHF750CHF0