WE ARE LITTLE SCIENTISTS
Our mission is to inspire the next generation of scientists and engineers
Little Scientists offers science-themed activities for children aged 3 to 12. Our courses are based on the philosophy of educating kids in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) through structured learning skills using LEGO education sets, the Scratch and ScratchJr programming languages and engaging experiments. Our projects are fun and exciting, allowing children to explore the subjects in innovative and inventive ways outside the curriculum. We encourage the children to think creatively, reason systematically and realise their potential to shape their own future and promote participatory engagement.
Take a look through our site to learn more about us.
Discovery clubs for children aged 3 to 12
Holiday Camps for children aged 5 to 11
Languages: English, Italian, German
for children aged 3 to 12
Holiday camps for children aged 5 to 11
Languages: English and Italian
(for children aged 3 to 12)
Holiday camps (for children aged 5 to 11)
Languages: German and Italian
WHAT WE OFFER
What we offer: Science Clubs (Hogwarts Science Club, CSI Forensic Science Club, Maths Club), LEGO Robotics courses and Programming Language classes
Children aged 3 to 12
During the school holidays.
Monday to Friday
from 09:00 to 17:00
What we offer:
LEGO Robotics courses and Programming Language classes
WAC, Uster and Schule Dandelion
Children aged 5 to 12
Are you looking for something different to the normal run of the mill birthday party theme?
Little Scientists offer Lego Robotics parties where the partygoers will build and program their own robots using the WeDo 2.0 construction kits and software.
We offer a wide selection of different robot themes from which the birthday girl/boy can pick their favourite 3-4 to build with their friends.
Our Lego parties run for 2hrs at the location of your choice.
WHAT WE DO
Our LEGO Robotics courses are designed to build confidence in STEAM learning from pre-schoolers through secondary education. Our hands-on tools make learning playful, engaging and relevant while developing students’ ability for critical thinking, communication and 21st century skills like coding and robotics.
What we offer:
Discovery Clubs - weekly classes for children aged 3 to 12
Weekend Adventures - monthly weekend classes for children aged 3 to 12
Holiday Camps - multi-day themed camps during the school holidays
Our mission is to nourish a lifelong love of learning through science in all our children; igniting their natural curiosity by providing exciting and engaging STEM experiments, professionally delivered in a structured, safe, supervised, educational and fun environment.
Through our bespoke science-based programs we develop personal confidence and self-esteem. We promote creative thinking, teamwork, imagination and problem-solving abilities. We teach them “how to think…. rather than, what to think.” We think this best prepares them for the unpredictability of future challenges they will inevitably face in our constantly changing world.
Our activities follow the general guidelines found in the "Lehrplan 21"
Rita Levi Montalcini
"Above all, dont fear diffcult moments. The best comes from them"
- FiZ Wetzikon, For children from 3 to 4 years: The first steps in programming with the LEGO Digi-Zug-SetSat, Jan 09FiZ - Familienzentrum - Wetzikon
- FiZ Wetzikon, For children from 4 to 6 years: playing, storytelling and programmingSat, Jan 09FiZ - Familienzentrum - Wetzikon
- FiZ Wetzikon For children from 6 to 12 years: with Scratch children can learn the basics of programming while playingSat, Jan 09FiZ - Familienzentrum - Wetzikon
- FiZ Wetzikon. Dinosaurs, sports, medieval tournaments: 3 great LEGO workshops!Sat, Jan 09FiZ - Familienzentrum - Wetzikon
- WAC Uster. For children aged 3 to 4: Inspire preschoolers to explore early programming using the Coding Express LEGOSat, Jan 16WAC International Club and English Schoo
- WAC Uster. For children aged 4 to 6: ScratchJr makes coding easy and fun for all.Sat, Jan 16WAC International Club and English Schoo
- WAC Uster. For children aged 6 to 12: coding by colours using Scratch 3.0Sat, Jan 16WAC International Club and English Schoo
- WAC Uster. Dinosaurs Sport and Medieval tournaments : 3 fantastic WorkshopsSat, Jan 16WAC International Club and English Schoo
- Robotics and Programming Holiday Camp at Dandelion School in ZurichMon, Feb 15Schule DANDELION
- Robotics and Programming Holiday Camp at WAC UsterMon, Feb 22WAC International Club and English Schoo